Friday, January 7, 2011

First post!

It's a Friday, and I'm starting this blog for my Media 203 class. I attend Ohio University, and I am a freshman on my second quarter. My major is Media Arts: Digital Media. I hope to someday do something creative, something uniquely creative that my family will be impressed by, that my friends will be jealous of. Not working in some run-of-the-mill office, but in a name people recognize and go home and say, "Yeah, I know someone who works at EA games...", doing something that someone consumes, something media related. I want to be involved in stranger's lives, even if it's just a label on a website I design, or a flash game that bored students play when their teachers' backs are turned. Something like that. I want my work to subtle, but the point is, I want my work to be out there, and I hope through this class and the next three years I spend here, I will learn how to do just that.

1 comment: